Category Archives: Qu'ran
I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast satan, In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful “Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird by Allah’s leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah’s leave. And I announce to you what you eat and what you store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you if you are to be believers. And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.” (Qur’an 3: 49-51).
iLove this Surah
1. Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),
2. Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).
3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,
4. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],
5. Has taught man that which he knew not.
6. Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief and evil deed, etc.).
7. Because he considers himself self-sufficient.
8. Surely! Unto your Lord is the return.
9. Have you (O Muhammad ()) seen him (i.e. Abû Jahl) who prevents,
10. A slave (Muhammad ()) when he prays?
11. Tell me, if he (Muhammad ()) is on the guidance (of Allâh)?
12. Or enjoins piety?
13. Tell me if he (the disbeliever, Abû Jahl) denies (the truth, i.e. this Qur’ân), and turns away?
14. Knows he not that Allâh does see (what he does)?
15. Nay! If he (Abû Jahl) ceases not, We will catch him by the forelock,
16. A lying, sinful forelock!
17. Then, let him call upon his council (of helpers),
18. We will call the guards of Hell (to deal with him)!
19. Nay! (O Muhammad ())! Do not obey him (Abû Jahl). Fall prostrate and draw near to Allâh!